disclaimer

This blog is not affiliated in any way with, nor endorsed by, any political candidate

Thursday, April 5, 2012

476625-Updated

*4/9/2012 Update... Arby's has apparently reversed its course and unblocked conservative tweeters (Malkin, Legal Insurrection, and others); Nice, but now we know what their beef is made of: Pinko Slime.

476625... that is my feedback tracking number for the message I left on the Arby's.com website.  They claim that they'd like to hear from me, but I really don't expect they do since they have blocked a whole slew of customers on Twitter for complaining (giving feedback) about their decision to pull ads from Rush Limbaugh's program.

I'm afraid I've eaten my last Arby's roast beef sandwich.  Boycott.

h/t Michelle Malkin

2 comments:

  1. Unwise business decision to piss off 20,000,000 people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odie - Agreed! Beef gone bad. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Family friendly commenting is encouraged!