disclaimer

This blog is not affiliated in any way with, nor endorsed by, any political candidate

Saturday, April 14, 2012

America is Still a Great Place!

I have a tendency to get angry, down, and discouraged at all of the crap liberals and the MSM dish out day after day.  I very rarely watch TV news anymore, I stay updated via multiple sources on the internet.  Even then, there are times when I put a moratorium on the news and take a break.

Today, however, a good thing happened for me.  My weekend ritual takes me on a ride that passes within a mile or so of Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, where the 2012 D-M "Thunder and Lightning over Arizona" open house was taking place.  The USAF Thunderbirds flight demonstration team was performing at the time...





Its amazing what the sight of high speed fighters and their visceral roar can do for readjusting a person's mood and perspective...



...and restoring the pride of knowing that there are plenty of men and women, in the military and out, who live and work each day out of devotion and commitment to keep America great.



To them, past, present and future, I say

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome! Just passing along a bit of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this. I'm retired USAF and was Director of European F-16 Co-production program. Loved the F-16.

    I would have emailed but couldn't find your email address. Received your comment on Blogs For Borders. Thanks for nice link. Have added your blog to the B4B blogroll. I noticed you have many articles that would also be great on Blogs For Borders. If you would like to join as a contributor and cross-post some of your articles linked back to your site, it will both be great reading for others and help promote your site. Your state is in the thick of things as AZ has become a conflict point for the present administration and illegal aliens and border security. Everything posted on Blogs For Borders also feeds to the Blogs for Borders FaceBook Group and to twitter. Drop me note if interested - editor@arranewsservice.com. Drop me a note regardless, would like to know who the author is of this fine blog :)

    We have a lot of the same conservative friends. Please check out my primary blog - ARRA News Service http://arranewsservice.com . I do exchange links and my feed offers a lot of good articles which you can take and share. We are both already on each other blogs via the Defeat Obama 2012. However, direct links between us will last past the 2012 elections when we will be holding accountable a new president - God willing!

    Regards, Bill
    Dr. Bill Smith, Editor, ARRA News Service and numerous other blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Family friendly commenting is encouraged!