- Grijalva's call for a boycott of Arizona cost Arizonans 27,000 jobs.
- He says he'd do it again.
- Grijalva places illegal aliens at a higher value than the American citizens in his district.
- He belittles Latinos by constantly telling them they need to be rescued by him, the Hero.
- Instead of addressing the issues, he campaigns by trying to smear his opponent.
- Unemployment in CD-3 is the worst it has been in 10 years. (Yuma: 32%)
- Since 2010, Tucson had a net gain of only 800 jobs, while Phoenix had 69,400
- Instead of wooing big employers like Rosemont Copper, Grijalva is actively fighting to keep them out of southern Arizona.
- Grijalva is willing to let southern Arizonans starve to death while the admire the pretty Santa Rita mountains.
- Grijalva says he will boost employment through tourism (no new jobs there) and trade with Mexico (he wants to import vegetables!?)
- Grijalva tried to ban the Border Patrol from within 100 miles of the border.
- Grijalva effectively urinated on Brian Terry's grave when he walked out of the contempt of congress vote against a lying Eric Holder.
- Grijalva the Traitor signed a congressional letter endorsing Code Pink travel to Iraq to give aid to the insurgents. (corrected 10/25)
- Gabriela Saucedo Mercer is a citizen-politician, not a professional politician like Grijalva.
- Saucedo Mercer's overriding concern is to get the people of southern Arizona working again.
- She strongly supports the Rosemont Copper mine to provide employment for at least 1200 jobs and an influx of $19 million in new tax revenues.
- She believes in protecting our border to stop the flow of crime and drugs into Arizona.
- She believes border security is a national security issue that the federal government turns a blind eye to.
- As a naturalized citizen herself, and a proud American, Gabriela Saucedo Mercer believes in legal immigration, not amnesty.
The contrast between Gabriela Saucedo Mercer and Raul "Boycott Arizona" Grijalva couldn't be more stark. The choice couldn't be more clear.
VOTE GABRIELA SAUCEDO MERCER
Tags: Gabriela Saucedo Mercer, Raul Grijalva, Arizona, CD-3, election. Please mention / link to the Conservative Observer AZ. Thanks!