Posted by a commenter on a recent L.A. Times article on Aurora theater killer James Holmes (spelling & grammatical errors left in place):
"I think we might be on to the root of the problem.... Why is it that those who steal guns,then kill movie goers and children in school’s have never been a conservative NRA member?
- Maj. Nidal Hasan (Ft Hood terrorist) - Registered Democrat – Muslim
- Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold (Columbine) - Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
- Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Tech) - Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff - Democrat activist.
- James Holmes (Colorado Theater Killer) - Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal
- Jared Lee Loughner (the guy who shot Gabby Gifford’s) was a registered Democrat
- Adam Lanza (Connecticut School Shooter) - Registered Democrat; hated Christians
- Christopher Dorner (California killer) – Registered Democrat. “Manifesto” supports Gun Control, Anti NRA, Obama supporter
[Reformatted for easier reading]
Tags: Gun Control, mental health, screen criteria, gun ban, mental illness, L.A. Times, Democrats, Hasan, Ft. Hood, Harris, Klebold, Columbine, Cho, Virginia Tech, James Holmes, Colorado theater killer, Loughner, Gifford, Lanza, Dorner. Please mention / link to the Conservative Observer AZ. Thanks!